Another year, another Easter. Resurrection Sunday has passed a few hours ago. In a few hours, I´ll have to prepare for another work week. I hope this Monday´s not as manic. Hope it doesn´t turn out to be "just another manic monday" like the Bangles song, hahaha... but a day & week full of blessings in the Lord. 

But before I go to sleep , I have a question for you my dear friend reading this: Have you decided to believe in Jesus yet? Have you asked him to forgive your sins and be your Lord and Saviour yet ? If yes, I am happy for you. May God bless you and keep growing on your knowledge of God's word and promises for you. If not, remember once again, Christ Jesus died long ago for you, for your/my loved ones, for your/my friends and for me. He died for all humanity. I won´t mention here all the bible verses (those, you can look for yourself) mentioning this. Also remember that he didn´t only died. He was risen from the dead and alive with God at this moment. He won over death once and for all to give us hope. That´s why His resurrection is central in Christian faith. That´s why Resurrection Sunday (or Easter as you wish to call it) is such a big deal. Without this, Christianity would be empty. Our belief and hope will make no sense. My dear friend reading this who haven´t accepted Jesus' gift of salvation yet, don´t wait anymore, don´t wait for another year. The time is now. Jesus is coming soon. Maybe sooner than you, I and everybody expects. Nobody knows when for sure. He will come “as a thief in the night” says the Bible. Forget about your past wrongdoings, confess your past and present sins, forget about "what about my ancestors ?, etc". You have the chance today, now, wherever you are right now. JesusChrist is waiting for you at this moment to surrender your life to Him. You have the choice. If you still choose not to believe, I am afraid I have to warn you, my dear friend, as tough as it sounds, things will be very very ugly for those who reject JesusChrist. More on that later. Just think about it. It´s really simple. Simple as in 1 plus 1 is 2 (don´t tell me it´s 11, as in eleven, that joke is very old). You have nothing to lose, my dear friend, and everything to gain by believing and accepting Christ in your heart. My prayer for you tonight is that you choose Jesus and I hope I can meet you in heaven with Him someday. Good night : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment