Go With the Flu : (

It´s Holy Saturday in Panama. I´ve been with the flu for several days now : ( ... and since I´m at home having some rest this weekend, I thought it would be great to blog something and share with all. As soon as I get flu-free will be going to the nearest "policlínica" to get the flu shot. I can´t stand one more year with this: going every 5 minutes because of runny nose, coughing loudly, headache, no way... next year, story will be different. I missed this year´s retreat (just went for a couple hours and got back), the outdoor activities and friends. Anyhow, there were many benefits out of this "isolation": chat with a friend in need last night, told him again I will remain praying for him, take some time to read, check my accounts and, by the way, discovered something that doesn't benefit me in any way !!! The guys at Credomatic raised their credit card late fees to from $10 to $29.95, I mean, almost triple !!.... 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment