A Joyful Night ...

Got back home from a conference tonight. It was the 2nd. part of a broad topic: the signs of the end of times explained in a very clear language by an Argentinian bible scholar. If you know Spanish, take some time and visit his homepage to know more of him and his ministry: http://www.semillasalaire.com.ar/ ... (the homepage is currently only in Spanish) and why, as I titled this entry, was this a joyful night for me? 

Well, first of all, the topic was very good, very enlightening, eye-opening and it kept me thinking how awesome is God´s word - the Bible - re: the prophecies taking place worldwide and that the time for Jesus´ 2nd. coming is near and that leads us to an inevitable question: are we prepared for this historical event ? If you had the chance of hearing the Gospel of Salvation and made a decision in your heart to accept Christ, had prayed him for forgiveness of your sins and surrender yourself entirely to the one and only Saviour Jesus Christ chosen by God, as I did myself one special day several years ago, then you shouldn´t fear anything. (1 John 4:17 / 1 Peter 1:3-5 and many other verses). Our hope and life are in God Almighty´s hands. But if you haven´t, what are you waiting for ? Maybe you, my dear friend, who is not a believer, is thinking: ok, enough, not another bs-foolish-Christian-nonsense preacher please. I´ve got enough of this religious brainwashing stuff. Well, I have to say to you my dear reader, it is written in the Bible and no matter what you choose to think or say or do, you won´t be able to humanly stop Jesus Christ´s 2nd. coming and God´s judgment upon all men and women. It´s that simple. As all other prophecies in the Bible everything will take place exactly as it is written in His time. It´s not my intention to scare you, but to warn you in God´s love that there is still time left for you. Look on the Bible for the Second Epistle of Peter, Chapter 3, verse 9. It says: The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. So, the decision is yours. Ignorance or lack of information as an excuse ? forget about it. Bibles, books and studying materials are cheap and available everywhere (if you live in Panama City, I suggest you visit a nice Christian book store in the El Dorado area and they may be able to help you, phone 236-9304 / E-mail: books.delight@yahoo.com.cn / books.delight@yahoo.com.hk. They got Spanish, English & Chinese books and lots of interesting stuff there). You can also visit the Sociedades BĂ­blicas Unidades if you wish (http://labibliaweb.com). You can hear the Bible Broadcasting Network through AM radio 1350 or online (http://www.bbnnet.com) Mom and Dad´s whatever tradition I got to follow as an excuse for not believing ? Well, I suggest you better start sharing with them the good news of Salvation as well or look for someone to share with them in an understandable language for them. Maybe you got some language barriers,etc. Remember, no tradition or religious rituals, as good as they may be, will save you or them from eternal hell. Second reason for joy: out of 5 people I invited, my sister went with me. I felt her interest and she was like, nodding more than usual, with the everyday examples the preacher cited. Third reason: we had a good time with friends whom we sat with together and joked a lot. A truly joyful night. Thanks God for this and all happy moments. Well, it´s all I´ve got to share tonight with you. Will keep posting later. Tomorrow´s payday and I still got to do some calculations and prepare the checks. I better arrive early to the office, hehe... P.S. Post your comments and voice your opinions, I´ll be very glad to read from you and feel free to send any prayer petition as well .... may God bless you and have a good night : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment