I was waked up this morning with shouts. Not by anyone at home, TG, haha.... but by a woman shouting and crying at the police station beside my house. A case of domestic violence for sure, though I couldn´t hear clearly what she was saying. It seems she was being mistreated by her husband so she took him to the police. The guy seemed to be drunk and angry. Good for her, she found help with the police guys, she found a temporary refuge and shelter at the station. Domestic violence may lead to X amount of jail time for the guy. It may give the woman some peace. Is that the solution for her problems ? What when he gets out ? What would happen after ? I hope it turns out good for them. I hope there will be forgiveness and go back to being as a family.

Guy jailed and alone overcoming his drunkness. Gal back home. Guy definitely didn´t found a refuge in jail. Does gal found it back home ? I doubt it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment