I don´t know about you my dear reader, but there are days when I wake up with a strange mix of feelings.
I don´t even know how to put it in words. It´s like a sort of a salad mix with uncertainty, bad mood, indifference and routine mixed all together. I feel sort of not being used by God to be of blessing for others. Am I being selfish ? Am I lacking in love lately (my love toward others, that is; not that God is not loving me - He´ll always) I don´t even want to touch the Bible for some guidance. But then again, when this happens, a bible verse always comes to my mind: it´s in Psalms 46:10 and it says... "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, Iwill be exalted in the earth."

Be still, it says. And this verse reminds me God is all powerful. I put a smile on my face even though it´s sort of hard. Ask for God´s forgiveness inmediately if I am being selfish on my ways. And, be still and wait for God to work things out. I just need to fully rely on Him, on His power to make things happen. To be still and calm and know that He is God is my motto for today. May you remember God´s word in your difficult times and be still and pray too. May God bless you :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment